Genoplan DNA Kit – Test up to 500 genetic traits for Family Planning, Risk of Diseases and Ancestry
PAIR THIS OFFERING WITH A DNA TEST (Recommended by this vendor)
Supercharge with a DNA test
(Recommended by this vendor)
PROMOTION COUPONS BY THIS VENDOR
Vendor’s Promo Coupons
Gain Genetic Insights and Take Action.
You can empower yourself by understanding your genes.
|Determine your health risk if you have a family history of cancer or brain diseases.||Make lifestyle interventions with the knowledge about your genetic dispositions.|
|Take control of your health by learning about your susceptibility to certain diseases.||Optimize your lifestyle in accordance with your genetic tendency towards physical traits.|
Reports About YOU
Get access to around 500+ reports on different items; including genetic predispositions to cancer, complex diseases, and various traits.
The total number of reports published will vary depending on the gender of the user.
(472 reports for males, 492 reports for females)
Stomach, colorectal, thyroid, lung, liver, etc
Alzheimer’s disease, cerebral ischemia, cerebral hemorrhage, etc
Nutrition and Metabolism
Vitamin, mineral, DHA, unsaturated fats, etc
Insomnia, circadian rhythm, obstructive sleep apnea, etc
Resting metabolic rate, lower body obesity, yo-yo effect, etc
Skin aging, skin pigmentation, skin elasticity, hair loss, etc
Nicotine dependence, caffeine dependence, alcohol and nicotine co-dependence, etc
Asthma, allergic rhinitis, coronavirus (covid 19) susceptibility, response to fine dust, etc
High blood pressure, angina, atherosclerosis, myocardial infraction, etc
Type 1, 2 diabetes, liver cirrhosis, chronic kidney failure, etc
Take a look into your ancestry composition and maternal haplogroup to find your roots.
First Step To Family Planning
If you are thinking about having kids, make everything right from the start and eliminate risks of genetic disorders to be passed on to your child.
With global certification and accreditation, Genoplan uses cloud computing technologies to scale by delivering the same high-quality services to a wide range of customers across Asia, with international service accuracy and quality in compliance standards.
Try Our Genoplan DNA Kit Today!
- Genoplan conducts SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorhisms) analysis to provide a comprehensive set of genetic information, including genetic predispositions to diseases and traits.
- Genoplan applies the latest scientific and medical research findings to its genetic analysis. The results show your genetic tendency and may differ from your current health conditions.
- The test is not designed to determine your current state of health. Health conditions and physical traits are affected not only from genetic predispositions but also environmental factors, including personal lifestyles such as dietary habits and physical activity. The results are for informational purposes only.
- Not all SNPs associated with the test items are analyzed. The interpretation of the genotypes could change with new research findings being applied, and the results may vary in accordance.
- Genoplan uses proprietary algorithms for SNP analysis and interpretation based on the latest science and medical research findings. Therefore, the results may vary among genetic testing service providers.
- The test is not intended to diagnose or treat diseases and health conditions.
- The test results can not be used as diagnosis report or prescription. Kindly consult with your physician for medical advice.
- A specific ethnicity is assigned to those whose similarity value to a certain ethnic group is analyzed to be above a certain threshold. For example, if your similarity value to East Asian ethnicity does not reach that threshold, a specific ethnicity cannot be assigned to you.