Go Pure™ Natural Linden Honey 500g
PAIR THIS OFFERING WITH A DNA TEST (Recommended by this vendor)
Supercharge with a DNA test
(Recommended by this vendor)
PROMOTION COUPONS BY THIS VENDOR
Vendor’s Promo Coupons
Natural Linden Honey
Natural Linden Honey color is from yellow to dark brown and honey like orange blossom nectar might be light in color. Linden honey has a pleasing lime aroma with a rather mild flavor. It crystallizes fast attaining an almost white color, but this is also a common occurrence with most pure honey.
A very popular honey in Europe, Natural Linden Honey carries a unique and captivating lime aroma that is good enough to drink on it’s own! Linden trees are grown in the clean and green environment of the Romanian Highlands.
The difference between Natural and Organic Linden Honey is the organic honey has been certified by the local government that the farming methods, land, water and air are truly organic.
Go Pure Honey Philosophy
Linden Honey comes directly from the unpolluted plains of central Romania, where producing pure honey is a millennial traditional way of life, where the beekeepers communicate with their bees.
we choose the places where people put their hearts and souls into honey making. That’s why our honey has a unique quality, reflected in the exquisite honey taste; a taste which signifies their respect towards nature and love for people.
They are unique and made with soul and without any human intervention, yet as nature intended: honey of pure quality, as a gift for humankind.
The Truth about Honey
- There are no such things as standard honey, as honey comes from different flower the taste of honey will be different.
- Natural Honey only contains 18.8% of water, therefore; it will not freeze into ice.
- Natural Honey will only be prone to spoilage due to heat as natural honey is supported by microbial growth, therefore; water more than 60°c, placing it under the sun or hot areas will stop microbial from growing.
- The reason we do not use the metal spoon for retrieving our honey from the jar is that metal will oxidize in times, oxidization will also stop microbial from growing. (If accidentally used a metal spoon to retrieve honey from the jar it will still be fine as oxidization takes times unless he/she leave the spoon in the jar for a long time.)
- Relieves headaches
- Relieves indigestion
- Regulates blood pressure
- Enhance immune systems
- For Insomnia, Stress, Anxiety, IBS etc . 1-2 hours before bedtime, take 1-2 tablespoons of Linden Honey with lukewarm water.
- For detoxification (twice a month) Directions 500ml of plain water + 1 yellow lemon (juice) + 2 tablespoons of Linden honey (*To be taken with empty stomach in the morning.)